Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

If this were ancient Egypt, Irwin would be King!






Dear friends, it has been a while.  Well, while you all were missing these fabulous posts, several things have happened.  1-Sofia went to grandma’s and grandma put her on a diet plan in which she actually lost weight and 2- Irwin spent the holidays with Joan, Stella and company and managed to gain more weight.  

Poor big guy.  He was in heaven not being abused by Sofia (Sofia loves to pick on him for no apparent reason).  Also, he was in the company of stairs he could actually climb.  Thirdly, Stella, Mushoo and Isabelle pretty much ignored his existence.  Lastly and most importantly, Irwin got all the wet and dry food he wanted!  Pure Irwin heaven, it was.  However, now he is back to reality and is being put on a diet plan.  I feel for him, I really do.  Both Irwin and I are going on diet plans due to the holidays, while Sofia and Boyfriend just get to be.  Not. Fair.  Irwin has since settled back at home, climbed the stairs a few times and has gone back to sleeping in his bed and crying for food.  Likewise, I have taken into doing exactly the same, except I still have to climb the stairs.  Enough about me, back to Irwin.  Yeah, he is fatter.



Irwin at Joan's




No comments:

Post a Comment