Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Posers

Whatev NYC- ChiTown totally rocks the hipster pubs way more!

They don't even look like hipsters!

Let me show you how its done assholes.

Stella prefers only vintage cigars from Cuba and thinks it taste better when she wears her smoking jacket. Sofia is trying to bring diapers back in style by telling everyone who will listen that diapers "are like so convenient".

Irwin Peppermint aka Pillow Paws, thinks Beirut’s new album is too mainstream therefore refuses to listen to it anymore ever though he brought their latest LP at their last show.

Of course it is not that my babies are even remotely anything like hipsters....

No comments:

Post a Comment