Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Saga of Irwin Peppermint

Every morning, Irwin clears his throat to begin singing the world’s saddest song.  His voice fills up with every emotion possible, ranging from the sweetest innocent sound to the ravings of a mad man. His operatic song fills the house with intensity, drama.  All for what?  Well, Mr. Irwin P. lives in a rather simple world, an intense emotion-filled simple world.  For Irwin the most important thing in the world is his food dish and the status of that said food dish.  No matter how many times I consistently fed him or even when he still has food in his dish, Irwin sings the same song.  I am not sure a- why he just doesn’t check his bowl for food and b- why he seems to think that I wouldn’t feed him.  He is a little on the chucky side, but that in no way means that I would neglect to feed him.  Maybe his morning and afternoon aria isn’t really about food after all, maybe he is recounting his crazy ass dreams…le sigh.  One can only hope.


2 comments:

  1. On a metaphysical level, pets are inscrutable. Still, you are pretty good at 'scruting them. :-)

    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am not sure Irwin leaves much to examine...

    ReplyDelete