Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Stella bella bonana

 This somehow reminds me of Stella:



http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2011/04/wild-animal-simple-dog-goes-for-joy.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hyperbole-and-a-half+%28Hyperbole-And-A-Half%29


The wild beast giving her "what did I do?" look.

Speaking of the Stellakins, there has been a lot of Stella sitting of late. We had the pleasure of having a Stella sleepover a while back and then this weekend we had a Sofia sleepover. As I may have mentioned before, Stella and Sofia have sooo much in common that one would think they would be the bestest friends. Alas, that is the not case...yet. Thus, the everlasting friendship of Sofia and Stella has been a main project of the boy and I. 

The S2 project has been an on going task and the sleepovers are only the beginning. I am proud to say that as stressful as the sleepovers have been with Stella's constant crying, jumping on things, and chewing random non-chewable items and Sofia's growling, bitchiness, and over protected behavior, the S2 crew has learned to be a pack. As much as Sofia fights Stella inside the house, outside they are a team. They chase rabbits together (or at least attemp to). They run together. They pee on each other's pee, or at least Sofia does. In other words, they are the greatest disfuntional dog pack you will ever encouter.

The pack

No comments:

Post a Comment