Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Adventures in puke and etc.

Spring break was a lovely time filled with the usual spring break mayhem: booze, beaches, guns and of course stomach flu. Many beautiful days were spent on sunny beaches and coming back was a major drag. But, at alas, I severally missed my babies. Both were with their respective grandfolks living it up. Irwin was prospering with his cousins Mushoo, Isabelle, and Stella and getting all the poop-y food in the world. Sofia was losing weight under the regime of my mother and getting all the walks she so desired.

Obviously, everyone had a grand time. Coming back sucked and it was made a bit worse by the stomach flu I caught. Not so great days were spent with aches, fevers, poop, and puke. I guess Sofia, in the spirit of solidarity, decided to join in on the fun. The boyfriend too decided to partake, abet in a lesser degree, therefore soon practically the whole house hold became a haven for shit and other bodily fluids. The only one not affected was Irwin-who stayed blissfully unaware of the pain and torture around him.

But really, who knows what wrong with Sofia. One day she was fine, the next day she could not keep anything in. Poor thing looked so miserable as she could not search for garbage per usual. She would take a drink of water and then vomit it all out. Then on her walks, her poo came out like waterfalls of liquid chocolate. It. Was. Awesome. I have to say my favorite moment of all this was when Sofia got the urge to throw up next to Irwin. I am not sure if she purposely tried to puke on him or if she just happened to be walking in Irwin’s direction. I like to think the former. Basically, she walked up to Irwin and puked, while Irwin laid there unfazed and uninterested in the fact that he almost got puked on. He didn’t even bother to move out of the way when I had the clean up the vomit.

Here is a reenactment of the incident:

No comments:

Post a Comment