Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Panera Pigeon

A couple of days ago I stopped at a Panera and found this enormous pigeon by the door. This episode reminded of an event that happened to me while I was studying in Milan. When I visited the Sforza Castle in Milan, I came upon a pigeon that was as big as a basketball. No joke, this pigeon was the size of a chicken! Of course I didn’t have a camera so I could not get photographic evidence of this insanely large pigeon, so I went on my merry way to look at other things inside the castle. However, when I returned to the spot in which I found the fat pigeon, he was gone! Imagine my dismay at such an occurrence. I mean, where the hell could a fat pigeon go? There weren’t many places to hide and he certainly did not seem like a runner. So while that event stayed in my head, I had to wonder if I had somehow made up the fat pigeon…That is until a couple of days ago. While the Panera pigeon was not nearly as big as the Milan pigeon, he was by far the biggest pigeon I have seen in Chicago. Unfortunately, there were no other pigeon around him to give him a frame of referenced but that is probably because he ate the other regular sized pigeon. So for your convenience, I have made diagrams to illustrate his size. These diagrams are not shown to scale, but they are pretty damn precise.

Here are some images of the Panera pigeon:


No comments:

Post a Comment