Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What’s the point to cleaning the house if the boys are just going to get it dirty again?

This indeed is an age old question and one I ponder often especially when taking the pain and suffering to clean the house. Why are my boys so dirty? Why are Sofia and I the only clean ones in the house? Good question.

I usually clean the house once a week, but I have noticed the amount of time it takes to clean the house is dramatically shorter than the amount of time it takes Irwin and the boy to mess it up again. This is a confounding situation in which I am left with a couple of choices: A- continue cleaning the house or B- let it be. How do they not notice the beautiful pristine environment I have left for them and how come they cannot keep it is such amazing conditions?

Well for now, this mystery will be left unsolved.

Before:

After:


No comments:

Post a Comment