Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Monday, February 7, 2011

For the record

I thought everyone should know that the boyfriend openly declared his love for Sofia.  True Story.  I did not hack into his gchat account and have this conversion with myself only so I could post this on my website.  I mean, really would I stoop so low?  No, of course not.  I keep it KLASSY y'all. Here is the evidence that I in no way doctored:
11:53 PM me: hey sexy
11:54 PM what the fuck asshole! why arent you answering back?
11:55 PM Boyfriend: i love you baby. im so sorry im a asshole. you are the most beautiful women in the world. i will worship your feet.
  i love sofia too
  she is a great dog

4 comments:

  1. Lies! This conversation never happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ok I can believe that Tristan is an asshole but he loves sofia? I think you went a little to far with the fake transcript. I need more convincing proof of Tristan's professed love of Sofia.

    ReplyDelete