Apparently because my love for all things cute and furry is not shared with those to whom I am most intimate with, I have to start a blog dedicated to… animals-and by animals I really mean cats and dogs. My latest lifelong dream is to eventually live in a huge ass house with many cats and dogs. Does this make me some sort of animal hoarder or cat lady? Why yes it does. Am I ashamed of this? Fuck no. Cats and dogs are fucking cute and I am on a one woman campaign to inflict their cuteness on to anyone. You are Welcome.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Haters are going to hate

A while ago I came across a blog from a fellow Anti-Cruelty Alumni named Puma.  Puma is a lovely chow and Golden Retriever mix.  All that well and good, but I'm not going to lie, http://www.tailoreddog.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=3&Itemid=45 sucks ass.  WTF is a big dog advocate?  Answer me, damn it!  Because clearly there needs to be some sort of movement to empower all the big dogs of the world...Really?  Last time I checked, big dogs are doing fine.  Only dog haters hate them.  They need no advocates.  On top of that, we all know Puma's not actually writing the blog.  She is a dog.  She does not care about pet custody, she does not care about meeting Jay Leno.  She also probably does not care for being dressed up in those ridiculous outfits.  What the hell is this:
Sure she's a pretty model but, I am sure if she knew how to feel embarrassed, she would.  Not only that, but this disaster costs $57.00!!!!!! For shame!While, I am in agreement with Puma on her campaign to end animal nudity, I would rather have them showing what god gave them rather than wear that crap labeled as "clothes".
Ok, some of you may be thinking, "she's just jealous that Puma's has a clothing line, website, and is a regular guest on NBC, while Sofia and Irwin remain in obscurity."  This is some what true, I do think that Sofia and Irwin deserve all of the above.  However, I am also looking at the bigger picture.  Which is, those clothes and that blog is STUPID.  STOP TRYING TO TAKE THE PLACE OF THE GREATEST ANIMAL BLOG THERE IS, WHICH OF COURSE IS THIS ONE.  TAKE YOUR UGLY CLOTHES AND PEE ON THEM.  Puma's mom should be ashamed of herself.  I know I am.

Now here are some pictures of Irwin and Sofia to help ease your mental puke-ness from the picture above:




Now, here is Sofia in something practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment